I just discovered that my blog eroticapoetica was nominated for a Shine On award by the lovely lady wordsmith at http://dreamy4me.wordpress.com
I would like to thank this dreamy poetess for visiting and enjoying and giving a lil shout out to me. In the spirit of generosity I decided I will also spread the love and pass on some nominations to other bloggers who touch my heart with their writing in some way.
THE RULES ARE:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself
4. Nominate other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award requirements.
7 THINGS ABOUT ME (corresponding to the 7 larger chakra centers):
1. Root Chakra. Nature is very sensual for me. It is alive and present to communicate with. It is full of its own history, its own love, its own sadness, its own hopes and dreams and good humor. It was the redwood trees that invited me to California, to come here and heal my life at a time when I was feeling very broken. I like to dream of making love out in the woods, of sharing my pleasure and blessings with the Earth Mother.
2. Pelvic Chakra. Ever since I was a child, I have always noticed that at the moment of orgasm, I am flooded with an image of last night’s dream that I awoke to. Orgasm propels me to the inner space of dreamtime. I wonder if this is so for everyone?
3. Power Chakra. I express my power in an inward sense, not on the surface. I express my power through the skillful direction of my thoughts and intention, something I have put a lot of work towards. In a moment I can change the course of my day, perhaps the course of my whole life. It is a thrilling power to know yourself as the creator of your own experience, but very frustrating when you run into your own limitations.
4. Heart Chakra. It is easy for me to love, whatever that means. But I do not believe that “being in love” is anything akin to the freedom of real love, unconditional blessings for what is, as it is. I am honest with myself about my true motivations in relationships, all the good, bad and ugly so to speak.
5. Throat Chakra. Some people live to write poetry about their life. That would be me he he.
6. Third Eye Chakra. I am quite psychic about what happens in my own life. Being psychic means that you are rarely surprised by what happens.
7. Crown Chakra. The more I have learned about spirituality, the more I have turned inward to seek the divine within myself.
So there is a rare bit of prose about me…now here are a list of my own nominations, as I appreciate the opportunity to read what you beauties share too. Thank you all for your appreciations and inspirations.
Blessings to all, Pua Nani